Nevada’s Source for Firearms Law
Firearms law can encompass many different legal areas, including:
- NFA gun trusts
- Federal Firearms License (FFL) acquisition for individual home-based applicants and large corporate entities
- Opening and operating Gun Stores of various sizes
- Opening and operating Shooting Ranges
- Formation and operation of Firearms Training Companies
- Formation and operation of Firearms Manufacturing and Product Development (firearms, ammunition, and accessories)
The Bunker Law Group, PLLC brings to bear its years of experience in litigation, business formation and development, Intellectual Property rights protection, and Firearms Law for its clients in the firearms industry.
Starting or running a firearms business can pose daunting challenges; however, having a qualified and experienced firearms attorney can make all the difference. No matter who you are, whether a home-based FFL starting out or a large corporate gun manufacturer, The Bunker Law Group can provide the legal experience and advice essential to any firearms business.
And best of all, we are shooters too.